Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Waiting for the weekend

We are leaving for vacation on Friday afternoon. I got our bags packed yesterday, so we are ready to go. I finished school last week, so this week has been pretty boring. I have gotten the house cleaned and organized again. That always feels good to get it done.

I did run out to the college today to get my books for the summer semester. I am taking two classes, so that will keep me busy when we get back from vacation. The bookstore only had one of my books, so they are ordering the other one for me. Hopefully it will be here soon so I can get started with the Economics class. I saw the syllabus and it will keep me busy reading and writing papers for a majority of the summer session. The other class is Peachtree accounting. It should go quickly per other students that have already taken it.

The city power truck just pulled up and one of the employees notified me that we will have to replace the mast on our electric box as it is broken. I called Kurt to let him know so he can contact the electrician to have the mast replaced. With new city codes, the mast will have to be two feet higher than what it currently is. This will cause some damage to the exterior siding. If it isn't one thing, its another with the city and its rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home