Early mid-week morning
Everyone in our house is very tired this morning. Kurt and I haven't slept well for the last week, and we sure are feeling it this morning. Even Benji and Bailey are moving slower than normal.
We had a nice Saturday. We did our usual running around. We had to buy dog food, so we went to both Wal-mart stores to get enough to fill our storage bins. Then we went to Sundance to play with the puppies. After that, we went grocery shopping at Skagway.
On Sunday, we went to church and then to the hospital to see my cousin's daughter. We worked on a puzzle that evening and caught a few Super Bowl commercials. Monday, Kurt went back to work for the week, and I went to physical therapy. I was able to do all of my exercises, so the inflammation seems to have gotten better with rest, ice, and Aleve.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home