superbowl weekend
As most of you know, Kurt and I aren't big sports fans. But we are excited about watching the Super Bowl commercials and eating chips with a Mexican 7 layer dip. I am going to the grocery store today to get the ingredients for the dip and a Mexican casserole that Kurt brought home a recipe for. Since he has been stocking shelves at the South store, he reads the back of packages for the recipes. If he thinks I will like the recipe, he makes a copy of it and brings it home. Most of the recipes just get put into the recipe drawer, but this one is still on the counter waiting to be tried.
Wednesday my shoulder got inflamed at physical therapy, so they have been putting cortisone patches on me since then. Thursday, they cut back on my exercises, and yesterday, they didn't have me do any at all. Hopefully, it will get better over the weekend with a little rest.
We don't have anything planned for the weekend, except for church on Sunday. Next weekend, the ponies start running at Fonner Park, so we will probably get a table in the Turf room. One of the jockeys goes to physical therapy the same time I do. He is so small. I will have to hit him up for some tips next week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home