Monday, May 28, 2007

Driveway too small

After a lot of scrambling, the new camper is here. Between trailer balls, trailer hitches, and wiring harnesses, I am exhausted. Kurt and I got the old camper cleaned out and cleaned the new camper. Now I just have to contact paper the cabinets, make lots of curtains, and then load it up. With both campers on the driveway, the Buick barely has room to park. The convertible is going to be stuck in the garage for quite awhile. We will move the new camper hopefully this week, and then sell the old camper soon.

Last night, we had a really good steak dinner with Caroline, Mike, and Robin. Mike and Robin brought a really good lettuce salad that had jicama and zucchini. We also had baked potatoes, grilled mushrooms and onions, and a mexican pasta salad. Later we had peach pie and homemade vanilla ice cream. This morning, Mike is going to make breakfast. He will cook eggs and bacon, and warm up the leftover steak. Not sure what else we will do today, but I am sure it will go quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home