Friday, May 11, 2007

Last stop on the trip

We are finally to our last motel for the vacation. We rode horses on the beach yesterday. It was very relaxing. Kurt had a nice brown horse named Chunks and I had a paint horse named Pocahontas. Pocahontas is the meanest horse they have in the stable but they didn't tell me this until midway through the ride and they figured I could handle her since I have horse riding experience. She only tried to kick another horse once and bucked a few times. After I didn't fall off and kept her under control, things went a lot smoother. We drove to San Antonio today and went to the Riverwalk. We will go there again tomorrow and explore more. We are also returning the car tomorrow, so we will see how that goes with the hole in the back bumper. Next blog should be from good, old Nebraska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home