Pool time
Kurt and I got a good dose of summer weather along the gulf. We had a great time swimming in the ocean and outdoor pools, so we are going to set up our pool tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be warm here to get the water heated up quickly. I cleaned the hot tub this morning and got the doggie pool out for the summer. Benji and Bailey could hardly wait for their pool to be filled. When I was cleaning the hot tub with the garden hose, Benji almost got in the hot tub to play in the water. He was on the steps when I caught him and told him, "NO". Then when I was filling their pool with the hose, Benji grabbed the hose and played with it on the patio. He only sprayed me a little bit. When Kurt was home for lunch, we sat outside and played ball. Both dogs got into their pool when we got done. Benji decided to shake off on me, and Bailey dripped all over my legs. It looked like I had been in the pool. Kurt got quite a laugh out of it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home