Monday, May 21, 2007

Two campers

We bought a second camper today. It is much bigger than the one we bought last year and has a working bathroom and kitchen. I can hardly wait to pick it up tonight. We will be selling our little trailer in the next week. The new camper is 21 feet long and has room for Kurt, myself, Benji, and Bailey. Our other camper is only 13 feet long and there was no room for all of us in it. We have been keeping our eyes out for a different camper and I saw an ad in the paper this morning. Kurt said to look at it and we would buy it if it met with my approval. So I drove the convertible to Rockville to look at it. It is pretty nice, but will need some TLC inside. I will make new curtains and recover the cushions. It will also need to be thoroughly cleaned. Other than that it will be great. Maybe we will even go camping sometime soon. This next weekend won't work, but hopefully we can go the weekend after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home