Monday, June 11, 2007

Making progress

I finally feel like I am making some progress on my schoolwork. I got a test out of the way this morning and am going to go back to school tomorrow to take another test. Then I will be halfway done with one of my classes. The other class is moving along also, but I want to make sure I work really hard on the Economics class first. I would like to have them both done by the end of the first full week in July, but I will have to work really hard to do that. Hopefully Kurt won't think of too much for me to have to do around here in the time being.

Benji is going to the vet this afternoon to have a lump looked at. I found it last night when I was petting him. Our luck with dogs isn't very good, so we get nervous anytime something is unusual. Our first dog together, Buster, had a lump that was cancerous which he died from. Muffin died from his kidneys shutting down. Then Black Jack died unexpectedly after a short illness. The vet couldn't give us a reason why he died at only 5 years old. I have a feeling everything is fine, but just need reassurance from our vet.

This weekend, we didn't do too much. On Saturday, we did a lot of errands and chores around the house. On Sunday, we went to church and spent the rest of the afternoon looking at patio sets. Our patio table has a large hole in it due to the hail storm last year, and our chairs are starting to get wobbly. We have our selections narrowed down, but are waiting to see which patio set goes on sale first. Hopefully one will go on sale soon, as we want to use it on the 4th of July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home