Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wheelin' and Dealin'

It must be in my blood. I got the old camper sold in 1 day. An older couple called yesterday morning to see the camper, so I showed it to them. They thought they might buy it, but wanted to talk it over. A guy came to look at the camper yesterday afternoon. He was interested, but hadn't told his wife about it yet. The older couple called us back late in the afternoon and said they would buy the camper. We made a little bit of a profit over what we paid for the camper, so we feel pretty good about that. Kurt was worried we wouldn't get what we paid, but I figured we could. We tried to call the newspaper to pull our ad, as our ad is in for 14 days, but the office was already closed. I will try to call them this morning as we are getting more calls already. A proper hitch is on order for the Jeep. It should be here around June 14th. Until we get it installed, we can't use our new camper. What a bummer, I wanted to go camping this weekend. Oh well! We will go to Loup City for Polish Days and Dannebrog for Grundlovsfest today instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home