Update on Benji
Kim reminded me that I didn't update the blog about Benji. The tumor was just a fatty tumor. Michael said, "Imagine that, a fatty tumor on Benji." I told them that Benji has lost 4 lbs in the last 2 months. So Michael joked, "So, Benji can fit through the door now." Benji and Bailey are enjoying their diet food, so hopefully, they will lose more weight soon.
Today, the Jeep is getting the hitch installed so we can pull the camper. We drove to the river last weekend and won't be able to pull the camper down there. The road is washed out in several places, so we had to drive in the ditch a few times. We started going down the other road, but it was washed out even worse. We had to back down the road for a ways before we could turn the Jeep around. It even had to be in 4wd low to get through the sand, clay, and mud. This weekend, we will probably sleep in the Jeep or a tent, so we can fish during the night. I can hardly wait for Saturday morning. I will make eggs, bacon, and toast on the camp stove as the sun is coming up. Breakfast never tastes as good, as when it is made out there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home