Easy Sunday morning
Today I slept in until 6:15. For us, that is really good. Kurt is still in bed, sleeping with Bailey. Benji is in the living room with me. The newspaper isn't here yet, so I thought I would blog a little before showering for the day. Our church is having an outdoor service at 11:00, but it is too hot to go to that one. We will go to the indoor service at 9:00. Then we are meeting Caroline at Red Lobster for lunch today. We will probably come home and go swimming this afternoon. Yesterday, we went to Sam's for samples, and Wal-mart for supplies. Then we came home and played board games. Friday night, we went to Henderson for the parade. We had hamburgers with Wendell and LaVerna. We hadn't been there to see them for a really long time, so we had a lot to catch up on. I hadn't seen the parade for years, and really enjoyed seeing it again. It brought back a lot of nice memories. The newspaper just arrived, so I will sign-off for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home