Sunday, July 01, 2007

Christmas shopping

Yesterday, we went Christmas shopping in Lincoln. Yes, Christmas shopping. We try to get our presents sent off to Australia extra early so they get there in time. We found a few items, but still need to find some more things to send. Today, we went to church and then ran errands. We also finally made it to the movie theater to see Oceans 13. The movie was good, but I had a hard time staying awake. I think we have been doing too much lately, and need to slow down a little. I am hoping to get finished with school this week or next week for the summer semester. If things go well, I hope to be done this week. But with the 4th of July, we will see. We aren't planning on doing anything for the 4th, just a nice quiet day at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home