Late night studies
Last night, I got up around 1:00am because I was worried about taking the Economics final exam. It was a good thing too, because we had a thunderstorm come through and I would have been up from the lightening and thunder anyway. We ended up with 2 1/4 inches of rain overnight. I went out to the school at 10:00am and took the "final exam". It was two really simple questions. I wouldn't have had to study over 18 chapters in the middle of the night. At least I am done with both classes now. I just have to wait for everything to be graded and recorded for the semester to be officially over.
It was a very warm weekend. We tried to keep our running to the mornings as it was close to 100 degrees both days. We rode in the convertible so that was nice. Benji and Bailey got to play in their pool and with the garden hose. Bailey likes to try to attack the decals on the bottom of the pool, and Benji enjoys pulling the hose out of the pool while we give them fresh pool water. They got me pretty wet playing, so I made sure to spray Kurt with the hose a little bit so we were all wet. We swam and watched a few DVDs.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home