Summer Break
I got done with my Peachtree accounting school work yesterday afternoon. I can't turn it in until Monday because the office is closed on Friday's. I will take my final Economics exam then also and be totally finished for the summer semester. Then I will have a summer break until late August. Kurt was making fun of me, because he has had more pool time this summer than me. I said that will change, starting today.
Benji and Bailey are still recuperating from all of the fireworks. We didn't buy any, but had to clean up a lot of debris from the neighbor's fireworks. Several large fragments were in the pool, which didn't make me very happy. On the fourth, we went to a movie and then out to Stuhr Museum. The movie was Licensed to Wed. It was ok, but not as good as we thought it would be. Stuhr was celebrating Hall County's 150th anniversary, but it was too hot to stay for very long.
Not sure what we are doing this weekend. Saturday is my fake birthday, so Kurt will probably take me fishing and out to eat. I made up a fake birthday when I was little because I hated having a birthday in November. It was always cold and parent/teacher conferences were usually held then. Mom and dad would threaten that if I didn't get a good report card, I wouldn't get anything for my birthday. Therefore, July 7th became my fake birthday. We would usually spend it at the lake, boating, fishing, and water skiing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home