Exhausted over the weekend
I didn't blog this weekend because I was too tired to do much of anything. I was still in my pajamas on Saturday morning at 10:00am. That is very unusual for me. I am usually ready to start running errands by 7:30am. Last week a consultant spent two days with me and my future boss discussing a software upgrade for the firm. We did decide to go with the upgrade, so now I have a lot of clean up to do before the upgrade takes place at the end of this month. Poor Kurt is going to be eating a lot of pizza the next few weeks, because I will be working too hard at work to come home and cook. I know I could make things in the crock pot or make casseroles that can be re-heated, but it is much easier to call the pizza spot.


1 Comments:
Awww, no one ever died from having lots of pizza... did they? :o)
I'm sure Kurt won't mind the frequent pizza, but couldn't he cook part of the time?
And I agree with him that it's way too early to put up the Halloween decoration. But that hasn't stopped me from making some new ones over the weekend. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home